- Steve Kaufman, guitarist/vocalist for the band lays down the chordal coloring for Sharon’s soaring violin interludes; fills in the musical spaces with licks and fills and whips out tasteful solos to complement the overall sound of the band.
- Steve's playing and vocals were initially influenced by his introduction to the blues in the 1960's when he wanted to find out the origins of those songs he was hearing by the Rolling Stones, Canned Heat, Ten Years After, John Mayall, the Butterfield Blues Band and a bit later Cream, Hendrix, Jeff Beck Group and Led Zeppelin.
- Through digging out what looked to be obsure LP's at Aaron's Records in Hollywood, the likes of Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf and Robert Johnson emerged from the dust. Those guys were the real thing and the blues has stuck with Steve ever since.
- Later on, influences expanded into the likes of artists such as Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Beatles; Van Morrison; Stephen Stills and others which influenced his rock and country rock stylings.
- Over the past several years has performed around the L.A. and Kern County areas with his previous bands which included Whiskey Train (where he first met our present bassist Gary); Whiskey Man Band (where he first met Sharon); various duo configurations and for a period hosted blues jams around town.